INTOUCH/Wonderware Update Galaxy

JCTECH

I have a galaxy that is deployed on-site in a customers facility. I have made edits to the galaxy offline in the office. I want to update the deployed galaxy without deleting it and recreating it from a backup cab file. Is this possible?

Yes. If you have managed your changes properly you can export/import via *.csv or *aaPKG that means you only need to deploy the changes after you have imported. Be sure to backup the galaxy prior to importing and make sure you understand the risk involved in regards to templates/instances.

Thanks that helps. i did my export from the Archestra IDE Template toolbox and exported the "System" to an *aaPKG then did an import objects from the Galaxy tab.

Similar Topics

Dear All, We have Wonderware Intouch v10.1 running under Win Xp+Sp3. We have used real-time trend for each Analog tags (>200), and Historical...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hola chicos. Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am upgrading a Wonderware SCADA form version 9.5 to version 23. I am able to migrate all the graphic, but when to activate the runtime this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am using OI.GATEWAY.2 to communicate to the PLC using an OPC UA. I can see the tags using an OPC explorer connecting to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom