PLC-2/16 Firmware

NukeTech

We are in the process of replacing PLC-2/16 boards in a critical system. The "new" CPU, 1772-LPX, is firmware Revision F, while the replaced one is Revision E.

Does anybody knows the differences between these two revision and their possible implications regarding code compatibly, scan time, I/O incompatibilities, etc...?

Preferably, provide link to an AB Document along with your discussion.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

The system can't be that critical if it is still running a PLC-2!

But I don't think there would be any differences.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am new here , I am trying to flash AB plc 5380 safety guard logix Freeware 32.012 which is our program and old plc, but It does accept...
Replies
Views
Hi! Please share firmware for 6ES7212-1BE31-0XB0 https://support.industry.siemens.com/cs/nl/en/view/64789124
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a question about updating a firmware for an AB's PLC. My current PLC information is: Vendor: Allen-Bradley Type...
Replies
Views
Hello, I got some second hand 5069 cards to use as temporary cards until Allen Bradley shortages are over. They will be going in the same PLC but...
Replies
Views
Hi, we are using 1756-L61 PLC redundant system in one location . due to some minor faults , we upgrade the firmware from 19.52 to 20.58. after...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom