Firmware for PLC S7-1200

There are export regulations, so it may be illegal to share. JRW is correct, you need to download it from Siemens.

A colleague of mine used to visit Russia for business reasons, he always said that Russians are warm, friendly and wonderful people. Yes, there is the big problem of Siemens export licenses, but the even bigger problem that the fact that the leader of your country decided to go to war with the people of Ukraine. You will find very few people on this forum that will be willing to help you. Sorry, it isn't personal against you.

Hi agdacanay77.
Thank you!
I read your message, but my version is not there.
I found it on another site ;)

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am new here , I am trying to flash AB plc 5380 safety guard logix Freeware 32.012 which is our program and old plc, but It does accept...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a question about updating a firmware for an AB's PLC. My current PLC information is: Vendor: Allen-Bradley Type...
Replies
Views
Hello, I got some second hand 5069 cards to use as temporary cards until Allen Bradley shortages are over. They will be going in the same PLC but...
Replies
Views
Hi, we are using 1756-L61 PLC redundant system in one location . due to some minor faults , we upgrade the firmware from 19.52 to 20.58. after...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to flash firmware revision 28 for a 1769-L33ERMS PLC. Where can I download the firmware files from ? I reinstalled Studio 5000 v28 and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom