Red Lion GMUIN4

rj061991

Good day! i am new with red lion crimson software.. the machine have analog meters like voltmeter, ammeter, reactive power meter.. what our client wants is to display the reading also in hmi as a redudancy only..im using red lion graphite hmi and GMUIN4 Universal input module that can accept 0 to 10v and 0 to 20 mA... My question is, do i need to program the GMUIN4 in crimson software or just configure it only??...

Thank You

http://files.redlion.net/filedepot_download/213/5655

"CONFIGURATION
Programming is done via Crimson® software, a Windows® compatible configuration interface. Please see the Crimson manual for more information."

I've used crimson, but not the add on input module. Looks pretty slick. It looks like the whole thing is set up in Crimson. But be careful which version you run. I got hung up when I first started trying to use v 3.0 on a HMI that needed 2.0. I was able to extract the program using the wrong software, but couldn't download. Which, according to the Tech Support, I shouldn't have been able to do