pvp graphics for 1734 AENT

stu

Hi guys
I have a pvp and 4 x 1734 AENT on a compactlogix L33ER , I would like to create a screen with a fault screen ie com's ,unit faults ect , has anyone done a screen like this is there a download or do I need to build from scratch. Thanks stu

You can get high resolution graphics for all devices from the Integrated Architecture Builder and animate it as heeded.

You can take a screen shot in IAB, save as a bitmap, then import as an image into Studio ME.
Newer versions support PNG format as well, but internally convert to BMP anyway

Not sure if you need a TechConnect agreement or not.
But on the Rockwell Sample Code Library you can search for and download:
"ME Faceplates for 1769 Digital and Analog I/O with Descriptions FTView V4 - V7, RSLogix V16-V21" and "ME Faceplates for 1734 Digital and Analog I/O with Descriptions FTView V4 - V7, RSLogix V16-V21".
You don't have to use the faceplates, but they already include bmp files for pretty much all the cards to use.