CitectSCADA FormNumPad() question

Good day,

I'm currently tasked with making a numpad in citectSCADA and stumbled upon the FormNumPad() function. Is there a way to make the buttons bigger? How about changing the button layout from 7 8 9 4 5 6 1 2 3 0 <- clr to 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 <- 0 clr? It kinda peeves me that the button layout is like that since most people are used to the latter keypad layout than the former.

Good day,

I'm currently tasked with making a numpad in citectSCADA and stumbled upon the FormNumPad() function. Is there a way to make the buttons bigger? How about changing the button layout from 7 8 9 4 5 6 1 2 3 0 <- clr to 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 <- 0 clr? It kinda peeves me that the button layout is like that since most people are used to the latter keypad layout than the former.

You have the control over this function as detailed in the help file, if you need anything else you will need to write your own function, otherwise look in the Citect Toolbox on the support website, somebody has probably done it before.