You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.
Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back - Interactive Q & A > - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old February 22nd, 2018, 05:06 PM   #16
Lifetime Supporting Member
United States

Too many responses to quote individually but let me simply say I am so thankful for the overwhelming response to this thread. You guys are tops!

I did check with the teacher and discovered that there will be multiple groups of kids at various "stations", so I will interact with smaller groups but for less time than originally thought (maybe 15 minutes each?). That resolves the "attention span" quandary but it also means figuring out what will have the most impact. Glad I have a couple months to prepare!
Old February 22nd, 2018, 06:00 PM   #17
United States

Let us know how it goes.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 09:31 PM   #18

My suggestion would be to put a small goal post on a stepper driven linear actuator. Get them to throw a ball through the posts, but use a sensor to detect the ball and move the posts sideways, so it's impossible to do at throwing speed.
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum