detection

Adeline

How does an inductive proximity sensor detect the presence of an object?
How does a capacitive proximity sensor detect the presence of an object?

Please don't send me boring google links, I am looking for passionate and interesting answers!!

How does an inductive proximity sensor detect the presence of an object?
How does a capacitive proximity sensor detect the presence of an object?

Please don't send me boring google links, I am looking for passionate and interesting answers!!

Seriously, just Google it, there is more than enough interesting articles out there on the subject.

Never really thought of inductive and capacity prox's as passionate and interesting.

Useful maybe........but not passionate and interesting.

Would you rather work really hard at an interesting job or slack off at a boring job?

How you answer this question will lead you on the path of answering your first question.

Bubba.