Need Recommendations for Swing Arm Electrical Operator HMI Panel

alive15

Open Google and enter in the search box ( swing arm mount ).
It should return a number of images of various swing arms and distributors for them. Use the arrow on the right side to see more choices.

Yes, that was the first thing I did haha; I am looking for other engineers or techs inputs on the ones they have used and had the most success with. A description saying "my swing arm is the best, order me now" is only as true as you believe it to be, but someone's experience is worth more to me!

A bit OT but how do you manage heat dissipation with such a small box.

I have some of the StrongArm "Terminal Mount" types, over hot-boxes, and I run small chill-water coolers on the bottoms of them.

For less harsh environments, just an air/air heat exchanger works well.