G120P on PROFINET, add manual jog switch

boneless

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hi all!

I am trying to add a hardware switch to manually jog a motor, but can for the life of me not figure out how to get it to work.

I have DI0 set to JOG.
FC is controlled by PROFINET
When I try to simulate the jog signal, nothing happens. Can still start by PROFINET.

I can probably figure out a work around, by reading status of the DI in my PLC and start the pump, but it there should be a way of doing this.. Right?

Any ideas? Thanks!

Similar Topics

Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I want to establish profinet communication between siemens plc and my system using python programming. Which python lib can i use to...
Replies
Views
I want to establish a Profinet network in my production plant to connect multiple devices, including a PLC, HMI, and multiple Profinet-based...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a customer with a S7300 from around 2013 which they link to approx 25 inverters, 3 DP to DP converters and 5 IM153 remote I/O units...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am trying to establish communication over profinet between Siemens S7-1200 PLC as IO device and codesys plc as IO controller. But I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom