RsLinx Classic and Intouch 10.6 with AB 1756 Redundancy

JELLFISH

Hello Everybody,
I use RsLinx connection to Intouch.
Occasionally,Intouch and RsLinx disconnected,and wait for 30 min or more,
Redundancy module display DISQ,But I can use computer to connect to PLC.

I shutdown RsLinx and restart it,Intouch restore Connection to RsLinx.

Use RsLinx DDE Link for Intouch have this problem?
Maybe I should use DAserver?

PLC : 1756-L71
RsLinx : 2.57.00.14CPR9SR3
Intouch : 10.5

Your question is too specific and the info you provide is more than general. If I would try some guessing what the problem might be, I would look at the architecture, what is the network, is there any switches, are they managed, what is the supervisory network, why it is disqualified, which is the FW revision, what are the comm modules, etc. Also what is the RSLinx, where it is installed, did you manage to specify where the communication is lost, between RSLinx and PLC or between Intouch and RSLinx, is there any diagnostic message in Intouch or RSLinx, in RSLinx the DDE/OPC comm loss behaviour is also configurable.