Finding Function Definitions in Cicode

I'm trying to copy a really nice window that someone made to tune PID loops, it was done by someone who worked at the company. How do I know, even though no one says they did it? They decided to name every function a variation of the word "butt" So I read in the button that when you click it calls ***Clown(string), but in that function, it calls ***(hWin...)

Needless to say, searching for "***" shows well over 3000 hits. I guess he really liked butts...

Is there something along the lines of "Go to definition" like in eclipse? Searching "FUNCTION ***" doesn't turn up anything.

I'm trying to copy a really nice window that someone made to tune PID loops, it was done by someone who worked at the company. How do I know, even though no one says they did it? They decided to name every function a variation of the word "butt" So I read in the button that when you click it calls ***Clown(string), but in that function, it calls ***(hWin...)

Needless to say, searching for "***" shows well over 3000 hits. I guess he really liked butts...

Is there something along the lines of "Go to definition" like in eclipse? Searching "FUNCTION ***" doesn't turn up anything.

I realized the debugging is by thread, so I just used breakpoints and stepped into the functions. I'd still like to know if anyone has a better way to do it.