Bad Decision?!?! Just Say Maybe

freecrowder

Bought a Micro 810 Controller/Smart Relay. Didn't thoroughly think it through. It is a pull from a working machine but didn't stop to consider that it might be password protected. Haven't received it yet to know. Plan on downloading the free software package, Connected Component. Anybody know if I can reset the pass with this software if needed? Reading that maybe updating FW might possibly fix the problem. Any help would be appreciated.

As far as I know if the password is unknown, then the software cannot reset the controller. Using ControlFlash for the FW would reset the controller.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am brand new here :cool:. I'm limited in my controls knowledge but always trying to learn more. I recently started working at a...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have an Mitsubishi PLC (FX1N-40MR) and PLC backup was taken and i compiled the program and its showing 0 error. then I tried to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have anyone came across issue with Kepware or Linkmaster not returning correct values (Unknown Quality) for some tags From OPC DA Client...
Replies
Views
I have run into a problem with my first time installing a 2080-OF2 module on a Micro820 and have a hunch that the module itself - brand new out of...
Replies
Views
This week I ran into a customer program that repeatedly used an XIC bit named Off. There was no destructive OTE or OTL setting this bit to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom