compactlogix 1769 L30ERM Auto resetting Error help need

NASK_SL

I am new to compactlogix 1769 L30ERM PLC. when I was upgrading firmware to version 30 through control flash flowing error came. it is;

07/04/19 00:28:14 [FAILURE] Reset: Error #11003: Unconnected Send timed out waiting for a response.
GS=0x01, ES=0x0204

07/04/19 00:28:14 [FAILURE] Reset:

07/04/19 00:28:48 [FAILURE] Device Identity: Error #11003: Unconnected Send timed out waiting for a response.
GS=0x01, ES=0x0204

and also error is visualizing as follows: https://youtu.be/_oN9uKj7DBk :cry:

and USB and Ethernet communication are not working.

plz help me to solve this issue:cry:

If you have another same model L30 I'd suggest saving the firmware via the processor to the SD card and giving that a try for firmware upgrade on boot

thank you very much your suggestion! could I know , Is there any method available copy firmware to SD card using PC.

geniusintraining , thank your support ! but you post link is not working. I think it is

any way that PDF is not mention, how to copy firmware to SD card without connecting to the PLC. it is mention

Follow this procedure to update the firmware and load the project by using the memory card.
1. Install the card in the controller.
2. If the Load Image option = On Corrupt Memoryand the controller contains aproject, before powering down,
disconnect the battery or disengage the Energy Storage Module (ESM) from the controller.
3. Turn on or cycle power to the controller

Thats why I said if you have a spare PLC use it

yes repeat the sequence again, yes I cycled power

could I know how to install the firmware to sd card through PC...

I didn't have another CPU, but I can find one then how can I use it to boot firmware