how to determine low,high,and mean scaling for Omron?

kartika

hi all, need ur help again..
how to determine value for low scaling, high scaling and mean scaling for OMRON CS1W-AD081-V1? and what is mean scaling for?
i have read the instruction manual, for 4-20mA or 1-5 volt 0000 up to 0FA0, if i wanna use sensor 4-20mA to generate 0-200kgf/cm2...
how to define low scaling, high scaling, and mean scaling for this situation?

kind regards...

1st create your scaling (Scale3 Function) 2nd Create a stack with however many elements you want 3rd Use a clock pulse to diff move data into stack. Use min max or avg instructions to read the min max or avg values from the stack.

i'm still not clear, would u please explain me more? i have read an example of ladder about it
there is level transmitter 0-2500mmH2O its represent 0-100% = 4-20mA, use CS1W-AD081-V1 for analog input, and then for high scale is 5530 and low scale is 0, and mean scale is 5, where do they come from?