Windows on a MacBook, trying to run Studio

Slwagner73

Lifetime Supporting Member
Anyone have any luck with running Studio on a MacBook, running Windows 10?
I have it installed, but it won't see my activations on the Dongle.
The Windows device manager shows the Hasp, but Factory View Manager doesn't show the Dongle in the Binding folder.
Anyone else have this issue, and find a way to fix it?

Scott. o_O o_O

I had that issue on Windows 10 in general (different desktops/laptops, not Mac). The solution was to Win7 VM it. Works for some but was wasting too much time on it for me.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I have an issue with installation of Studio 5000 33.00.02 DVD Media disc 2 with View Designer on Windows 11. After installation...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hope everyone enjoying their weekend. I just recently bought a laptop to upgrade my old one with i3 its getting slow on me. But when i...
Replies
Views
I want to run a factory talk view ME project in a Panel View Plus 7 Performance HMI. The project was developed in a 'Windows 7 Professional 64 bit...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I received two identical brand new Dell desktops from a customer to install the softwares for a project. The first one is for a...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm at a bit of a loss with a problem I'm having with some PVP 1250s and hoping for some advice. In firmware and application version...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom