FX2N more communication ports

Jirrr

Hello,

It is possible to have more than two serial ports with FX2N...
in Programming port I have HMI and in added 485BD card I have embedded computer that works as a master on RS-485.....What I need is to connect another master/485 or 232 or if there is any different possibility/ and read some data from PLC.....It is possible to connect some other card to FXN CPU???

Thanks a lot...J

As far as I remember it can only have a serial port installed on the left side.

As well in the program there can be only one RS instruction to configure the single port.

Hello...

I do not need any RS instruction in CPU /or setting parameters/...I woud like to read and write some numbers from and to CPU using MT protokol which works without problems...but as I have both ports already used/both are "slave"/ I need 3rd port or to use some kind of arbitration which is not possible in my case...

One more question it is possible to use say RS and computer link/or parallel link and computer link/ at the same time???

Thanks...

Thanks a lot...this manual I did not have....

So these kind of communication are for additional sideinstalled port...

But is there any info about what protokols can be used with programming port if any?

Thanks

No, Mitsubishi never published the protocol to read/write data through the programming port.

If you see some HMI from other brand communicating through the programming port for sure they use a protocol obtained through reverse engineering

Thanks a lot...

(By the way I have some HMI and also some PC scada connected using programming port....)

Have a nice day...