rs view 32 1500 project issue

Nandraj

Dear all,
I am using rockwell automation rs view 32 1500 version 7.60 project ,
it was running good but problem is that got hang (freeze) daily . every morning /day we have reset and start again the system then after it run ok .
this system we are running on HP proliant DL380P Gen8 PC with windows server 2003 .
I need solution please help us to resolve this issue

Is there any VBA running? When it hangs/freezes is it RSview that is unresponsive? Is it the same time every day? What communication method are you using?

when it get hang nothing works on system . we need to direct power off and on again .then it will run . no at any time it happen . we used ethernet communication

What has changed on the pc?
did the rsview application change?
anything modified?
are you backing up anything on the server when the problem occurs?
if you are doing a backup, this will create an issue like you are describing.
what has changed on the network?

how old is the pc?
how much ram?
how much free disk space?
do you defrag the drive?
how old is the drive?

lots of questions that only you can answer.

james

What has changed on the pc? 3 years
did the rsview application change? no
anything modified? no
are you backing up anything on the server when the problem occurs? back up already taken 6 months before
if you are doing a backup, this will create an issue like you are describing.
what has changed on the network? nothing change

how old is the pc?
how much ram? 32 GB
how much free disk space? nearly 800GB
do you defrag the drive? we used RAID setup PC
how old is the drive? //