A printing problem related to WinCC

ali18

Hi everyone here,

I'm facing a minor problem related to the WinCC Scada system which controls the desalination unit in the plant where I'm working,.. The operators intended to print out some screens/events (on A4 paper), but the printed paper has come out very small and located at the upper side of the page (to be more exact, it's shown as one fifth of the A4 paper),.. I've checked the printer properties, I've made sure that the standard size of the page is "A4", and then printed two separate pages of "word" and "excel" documents respectively,.. and they both are Ok,.. This way I've ensured that the problem lies in the WinCC itself, not in the printer!! so would you please give me a lending hand over this problem?? What do you suggest me to do next??

Thank you so much in advance..

Ali M.

is it a new problem? Has it worked before.? Have you replaced the printer recently?

is it a new problem? Has it worked before.? Have you replaced the printer recently?

In fact, the HP Laser printer has been working Ok,, and hasn't been replaced since a long time!!

The problem is that when I click on "Print" rectangle on the screen, the printed page sounds smaller than it should be,.. I need it to be all around the A4 paper!!