You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Unread November 15th, 2011, 05:30 AM   #31
mahdisan
Iran

Hello, Please share Motrona MC700 motion control rotary shear firmware. (CT701.04)
Thanks
Unread November 15th, 2011, 08:21 AM   #32
Clay B.
Lifetime Supporting Member
United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bailey View Post
I agree with the assessment that you are getting about as much performance as you can expect out of your PLC. Consider this: At 80 meters/minute, the web is traveling at 1.3 mm/millisecond. If your PLC scan time is 10 milliseconds, the web is moving 13.33 mm each PLC scan. Once per scan is the fastest you can update any commands the PLC sends to the drive. That's why you need a dedicated motion controller.

Does your system simply try to maintain the knife speed at a ratio to the web speed or do you vary the ratio so as to match the blade speed to the web speed while the knife makes the cut? If the latter, is the knife motor large enough to provide the torque required to accelerate the knife cylinder at the higher web speed?
Got the same results you did. Also when you take into account that the scan is not synchronized with your process a more accurate expected error would be +/- 26.66 mm.
Unread July 12th, 2019, 02:56 AM   #33
ngovanbinh
Viet Nam

Dear mahdisan
Could you send me the program PLC?
Thank you.
email: kythuatvien2007@gmail.com
Unread July 12th, 2019, 02:55 PM   #34
Jonnie_R
Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngovanbinh View Post
Dear mahdisan
Could you send me the program PLC?
Thank you.
email: kythuatvien2007@gmail.com

I'd be surprised if you get anything on an eight year old thread, other than your email spammed.
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum