Upload issues: PV 600, 2711-K6C5 (Pictures)

AutomationTechBrian

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a used PV600 I plan to use to replace the one at my customer's that lost it's memory. There is a program in it, so I thought I'd practice uploading to PB32. As you see from my pictures, RSLinx sees the PV600, but PB32 can't identify the terminal. Is there something I'm overlooking?

PV600-PB32.png

Try changing the transfer type to 'RSLinx Network' and then selecting the HMI there. That's worked for me in the past where Point-to-Point hasn't.

Geeze, I don't know why I didn't try that last night. I tried everything else. Once you click on it, it becomes apparent correct choice.

....it's always the details!

Thank you!

PB32-success.png

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Under PLC tags it shows there is a discrepancy with a lower level component via the orange exclamation mark. Yet there is no Blue/Orange under the...
Replies
Views
Glad the site is working again... I have a customer having issues with a Festo and I have never worked with them, see below
Replies
Views
Good Morning, So I am working on teaching myself Siemens so please forgive me if this is a stupid question. I am trying to monitor some logic...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I've got a customer with quite a few 9" Quick Panel QPI-3 monochrome displays. I'm trying to replace one of them with a spare, and I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm having an issue with the SLC's on my site where I can't upload the software from them. At first I had them configured in RS Linx...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom