1783-natr

Mihir_007

Hi Folks,

I am planning to use 1783-NATR with my packing machine. Machine has Rexroth PLC(IndraControl L40) with IP 169.204.201.100. I am suppose to fetch this PLC's data over OPC but unfortunately, I can not connect the same to my OT network with existing IP. So i need to translate this IP to 172.30.210.X

Does NATR work with any PLC's IP translation? :unsure:

Regards,
Mihir

You should be able to map 32 ip addresses on your private network to new addresses on the public 172.20.210.x network. You will need to set the NATR as the default gateway of your private network so that traffic can get out of the private network.

It is just a NAT router and should work on any tcp/ip device. It has some special sauce to allow it to be configured via ethernet ip but is isnt needed.