Panelbuilder32 Error 1091

lstavropoulos,

Wow!!! Thank you!! Worked like champ!

Odd this just happened to me and have not fired up PB32 in about a year, but had updated RSL to 4.11. Kept getting the 1091 error and only allowed to transfer to memory card, which of course I don't have :)

Hello all,

Sorry I have not been active on the site, but it is nice to see that we are still able to support the older equipment that still has years of service life in it.

I think referencing post #35 (and a few posts following it) would be wise, as it describes the results of putting the all-important DTL32.dll file in the PanelBuilder program directory.

As many have found (including myself), various Rockwell updates to RSLinx either make or break PanelBuilder's ability to use the RSLinx network connection option via the DTL32.dll file. As it has proven to be inconsistent (where some updates actually allow it to work, only to break it again in the next update), putting the file in PanelBuilder's directory seems to leave it alone forever more, so no more headaches when we have to update Rockwell software, like CCW or Studio5000.

Make sure you use a version of the dll file that has been proven to work (as found in early posts, or from your own files if you happen to have one saved).

Good luck to everyone still fighting the good fight!

Thank You

This is another win for @lstavropoulos...Thank you very much for taking the time to document what you found (all those years ago).