PanelBuilder32 "Out of Memory" Error

martyh

I've been trying to download a program to a PanelView 1000 terminal (not a PV+), and after it gets done "validating" it pops up an "Out of Memory" error. I have Windows 2k and PanelBuilder32 v3.71 on the laptop I'm using. I grabbed another identical laptop with the same setup and got the exact same error. I then got one of our service guys newer laptops (still with Windows 2k) and it works no problem.
I also downloaded directly from my desktop with no problem. It is only with the two specific laptops that I get this error. I didn't seem to find anything in the Knowledgebase relating to this exact situation, so I was curious if anyone here has seen it before.

Thanks,
Marty

PanelBuilder32 Problems

Hi,
I have had the same problem with PB32, I installed it on my laptop & when I try to download the file I gives the same error message, when I re-installed it on the same machine (after re-formating disk) it then gave me tranlation failure & also a message box with ???????? in it (some good that is!!!).
I installed it on my home computer & it worked fine, as I have a number of PLC/HMI prog languages (about 22) on the laptop & none on Home pc I can only assume one of the following:
1. another installation has a conflict with it
2. The computer hardware or Bios is causing the problem, both have XP Prof & I also have a spare hard disk for each with Win2K Prof but it still fails to run on laptop.