PanelBuilder32 "Out of Memory" & "Cannot save File" errors

makarandsn said:
Assumptions
Computer has Windows 2000 Professional with Service pack 4 or Windows XP service pack 2.

(A)
01. Stop all services starting with Rockwell Software or RS on your computer.(Program>ControlPanel>AdministrativeTools>Services)

I don't understand. When I go to Control Panel > Administrative Tools the only thing I see is Microsoft .NET Framework stuff.

I never did get this resolved. I started using my other laptop for PanelBuilder32 applications. Please share if you find a solution.

low_on_the_pole said:
do you have adminstrative rights for your laptop?

Yes and in my situation PanelBuilder32 worked prior to installation of RSView Studio ME. This relationship was tested on another laptop causing the same issues there. I can not guarantee administrative privileges on that laptop.

I also come across the same problem,you can try to chang the installation folder from C to other disk when you reinstall the PanelBuilder32 software.
I solved my problem use this,good luck with you!

out of memory

I know this thread is old but here is a possible solution:
Although I dont understand exactly what it means or why it happened, I was getting the dreaded "out of memory" error. Panelbuilder 32 would hang and need to be closed by task manager. Saving was impossible. I traced the problem down to a faulty tag. Every time I tried to edit that tag I got tangled up. Not sure what was wrong with the tag but it was a multi-state indicator using multiple languages and an imbedded variable. Once I erased the indicator the problem disappeared with it. I simply created a new one and it worked???