PLC network

johneedw

Hello friends,

I have a machine controlled by a network of PLC's, the main PLC is S7-300 controlling a network of MITSUBISHI PLC's via ethernet.
Now , I need to backup the PLC's projects, but I'm not sure which Simatic software is suitable to backup all the network PLC's projects through the main S7-300 PLC !.
1- Can we use simatic manager software for this mission?..
2- Can we backup the project of a secondary PLC through a main PLC of a different type and model?
Waiting for kind advice !..

Similar Topics

Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
Hello All, IÂ’m starting a new project where the plc is connected throught LAN with external software which write some data on PLC db, obviously...
Replies
Views
My customer wants me to set up their industrial computer hmi running factory talk view se client in the following way. They want to use a single...
Replies
Views
Hello, folks. Looking for suggestions on network layout. I'm designing 3 stations with 6 pieces of conveyor on each. They are part of the same...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever encountered an issue where PLC's seem to lose connectivity momentarily, as well as all ethernet VFD's in different areas across...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom