Ftv me 8.0

PLC Pie Guy

Good morning.
I am having a small issue with FTV ME. I have restored an apa file of a running project. I added a push button as well as a five digit text display. Setting up comms was good and both design and runtime can see their target when I hit verify. The added stuff works when simply putting the display in the test mode using the test display (play icon). However, when I try to go to application and test application it stops. It will go through creating the runtime no problem. Then it will ask for permission to allow the program to make changes. Say yes. The this pops up. (see attachment)
Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Untitled1.jpg

I think that same what phuz. I had this problem on FT ME v6. Restart worked for me. Im not sure, but I think, its problem of RSLinx Enterprise, which is for Visualisation. If problem presist, try to find him in windows services, stop that service and run again..

Hey, the re-boot worked. I never thought of it as I just turned the computer on and made the small change to the HMI. I didn't think I would have to re-boot after making such a small modification.

Thanks

I can reinstall FT whole day :) ... In the past I had a lot of fun, when I try reinstall whole FT.. It take my probably 6 or more hours. You know, net framework and other stufs..Then I found source of my nightmare..CCleaner delete two entrys from windows registry. FT worked like normal, but I had problem with source and destination selector..Just this part was broken,,without errors.. In that time this forum helps me... (Sorry for my english)