1756 L81E GSV WallClockTime discrepancy

bigLee

Hello,

I am doing a PLC5-Contrologix plant migration. So far with the same exact GSV WallClockTime to DateTime array half of my controllers report the correct hour and half do not. All settings are the same, Daylight savings time, UTC eastern time zone, etc. Time was set from desktop option.

The common issue is the controllers with incorrect hours are all 4 hours ahead. So right now EST, 11:40 am is showing as 15:40 in DateTime[3].

Any ideas on a resolution? I've already, reflashed, etc.

Thanks!

Ben

Hello,

I am doing a PLC5-Contrologix plant migration. So far with the same exact GSV WallClockTime to DateTime array half of my controllers report the correct hour and half do not. All settings are the same, Daylight savings time, UTC eastern time zone, etc. Time was set from desktop option.

The common issue is the controllers with incorrect hours are all 4 hours ahead. So right now EST, 11:40 am is showing as 15:40 in DateTime[3].

Any ideas on a resolution? I've already, reflashed, etc.

Thanks!

Ben

Is the timezone on the desktop correct? I had some issues on my side too. I needed to make sure the PC timezone was set properly.
If not, I would do this:
1)Set Date, time and Zone from Workstation
2) Change time zone manually to the correct zone.

These steps should fix your time.