How to store Variable value in each PLC cycle in ST

If you read the post #6 I think, "And now I want to access 10 values from the array for some arithmetic calculation. I hope I'm on right track". I have taken that he also wants to "ACCESS" the values so that was the reason, if he does not tell us what he wants to do ,all we can help him with is how to access them. It's ok for people to criticise but we are not writing it for them just giving them ideas.
He did not say he was adding them I just gave him an idea, maybe he is doing an averaging, high or low limits or some other function .

Similar Topics

I'm running into a problem when trying to use the RSLinx Backup Restore Utility where it throws an error when it tries to restore a backup. The...
Replies
Views
Hi y'all I have a KTP400 connected to a s7-1200. Now i have on my screen the encoder value which comes from my SEW movitrac. under there I have...
Replies
Views
This was asked in another forum and taken down due to being a 'backdoor', but this has useful info that might be useful to someone in a pinch. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm using a 5069-L330ER in a project and I need to essentially capture some data that will be shown as a trend on a screen. The data...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am working with an IO link sensor (measuring current across motor)and need to read in and store the sensor values for 5 seconds, then...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom