You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old July 17th, 2017, 03:51 AM   #1
mustbemad10
United Kingdom

COROS OP15-C1 Upload (COM TEXT or ProTool)

I have an COROS OP15-C1 (6AV3515-1MA20-1AA0) that I would like to get an upload of the program.

I don't know whether the project was written in ProTool or Com Text, so I wanted to try using Com Text first to see if it allowed me to upload it.
I have a copy of Com Text, but I have never used it before. How do I try to upload the project from the OP15?

In Com Text I have seen the options FD to TDOP, TDOP to FD & FD to FD. I can't find what these mean.

I have read that if ProTool was used then I won't be able to get an upload, possible only get a backup using ProSave. If that is the case then I will have to attack the problem a different way.

The OP-15 has a FM V2.30/1.

Appreciate some help on this.

Cheers
Old July 17th, 2017, 09:12 AM   #2
sigmadelta
Canada

I thought you could not upload from an OP15...

To attempt an upload, you would use TDOP to FD (TDOP - text display/operator panel and FD - "Floppy disk"... although this can be "hard disk" as well.

You have to choose the file location before attempting the upload, under SYSTEM menu, DRIVE (set to "C") and FILE (type in a name).
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum