Factorytalk view SE

Rehu09

Hi all
We have 3 micrologic 1400 plc which runs 3 individual tanks. Where each plc control 1individual tanks and every tank has its own hmi.
Now we have requirement all the hmi tags need to brought into scada.
FTVIEW SE.
When all the 3 PLCs are connected to Factorytalk SE, there is an overlap of values between 3 skids.
I think that’s because the tags are different but the registers where the those values are stored in PLC, are same for many of them.
E.g. tank 1 temp value is stored in B3:0/1, Tank 2 Temperature value is also stored in B3:0/1, so there is conflict and Tanks 2 also shows 30 deg. cel. In scada.

Can any one hel

Similar Topics

I have two identical machines running similar HMI projects, the only difference is one is done in FactoryTalk View Version 10 and the other is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using FactoryTalk View ME V10. I created a valve as a global object with multiple parameters and when the object is being used at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I was modifying an HMI in factory talk and went to change a go to display button using the ... to select from a list as I had done...
Replies
Views
Hello, We recently upgraded our control server to a newer model. After the transition we are experiencing issues with our trend graphs to where...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wanted to ask is there a way to have a visibility expression use the IP address of the HMI (Dynics, not PV) to show certain elements? The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom