Facing issue while upgrading Cimplicity 7.5 to Cimplicity 9.5

sameerrmore

Hello Everyone,

I was upgraded Cimplicity from 7.5 to 9.5, faced multiple issue in screen,script and event. I resolved some issues in screen and scripts, but one issue i was facing which i am not able to understand.
Issue is, in whole day all event are running properly but once in a day two events where shown "running" into the BCE User Interface and next cycle for same event script is not updates the points and need to restart PC. Sometimes need to restart PC 2-3 times.
Please provide anything you have to know to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Sameer R. More

Similar Topics

While I open FB411 made some modification and closed it. After if I again open the same FB411 and tried to save it then it gives below error and...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, I am facing a problem with encoder adjustment in Sew Electric Cylinder CMS71L. encoder using is Sick Hiperface Drive is MOVIDRIVE...
Replies
Views
I have a Cognex Insight 2000-130 camera that I'm trying to get talking to my PLC. Both are connected to the same router via Ethernet. Thus far...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am picking up a project started by a predecessor who is now out of contact. It is a Siemens S7-1515F PLC system - but the query is how you...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've got to interface 4 x Mitsubishi Q series PLC's with an Allen Bradley Compact Logix PLC using a Red Lion Data Station DSPLE000...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom