FTAM borrow doesn't work

Hi folks!

It's been 2 weeks since I get in touch with Rockwell's tech support and Wibu, and nobody can help me yet....

I just upgraded to Studio 5000 v33 and now using CodeMeter. In the past, we were using RSLogix 5000 v20 with Flexera.

I do rehost all my Studio 5000 licenses to use Codemeter. Everything works fine, but when I try to borrow a license, I got an error code 0xd01c0079 (Snap1.png). I rehosted 1 license and import it as an old version using Flexera and borrowing works!! Thing is, I can't use Studio v33 (n)

I then search on Rockwell Knowledge base and find BF26321. It appears to be « API Error 3491496057 (BORROW DENIED: TIME DIFFERENCE TOO LARGE) occurred! ».

I tried solution 1 and 2, but can't do solution 3 because servers are offline. See Snap2.png for CmContainers clocks.

Is anobody got any idea ? 👨🏻‍🏫

Snap1.png Snap2.png

Not a solution, but just so you know your not alone.
Due to an unfortunate network attack at our facility, Iv had to start from scratch with my computer, software, backups, everything. I purchased and installed TIA in a few hours. I'm on day 3 now of dealing with Rockwell to try and get some working activations. Waited for over an hour yesterday on hold and never did get to talk to tech support. The TIA install was quick, painless and it worked! The Rockwell install has been painful from the start and I'm still not on yet.

Rockwell could really take a page from the Siemens play book. I'm not to familiar with the TIA software, but as a first time user of it and a many time user of Rockwell, Siemens just make it easier. (At the installation level)

OK so it ends with....
- Deleting CodeMeter Container 130-xxxxx, which contains all my licenses.
- Uninstall FTAM
- Uninstall CodeMeter
- Reinstall FTAM
- Mass license rehost (thin one's on Rockwell!)
- Get all new activation from cloud (more then 200... :confused:)

All this just for the borrowing option.

Hope this will help for someone someday 🍻