Omron tag data link error detection

balazs.jakli

Dear colleagues,

I've made a couple of projects with Omron PLCs, still, I can't figure out a quick solution to this one.
I have a CJ2M-CPU32, which is talking to a robot, and a pneumatic valve block through Ethernet/IP connections. Connections made in the Network Configurator. All working well.
I need to implement some safeguard reactions when the connection is broken with either the robot or the valve block. I need to see the errors in *registers* when they happen.
There is no HMI in this setup.

If I disconnect the network from one of the devices, the 7 segment display shows the D5/D6/D9 errors, but I can't find them in A300, A100-A199 and other locations.
I hope somebody can point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Balazs