FactoryTalk Assetcentre client fails to launch

lightwaveguy

Hello

I have installed FactoryTalk Assetcentre V7 on windows 10. When I try to launch the client it will whirl for a bit and nothing. When I check the diagnostics log I find this error. "system.runtime.interopservices.comexception 0x80045009". Anyone have any clue how to solve this one? I have uninstalled and installed just about every piece of AB software on this machine several times and still no luck. I have FactoryTalk View Machine view, RSLogix, like every version, 500 and 5000 and Studio5000, RSLinx. Thanks for the help.
Dave
o_O

I tried searching the AB site for that article but cant be found. Could you possible provide some incite as to what it was referencing? We have a tech contract here at work but I will have to push it up the ladder a bit to try and get it if that's what it take to see it.

I tried searching the AB site for that article but cant be found. Could you possible provide some incite as to what it was referencing? We have a tech contract here at work but I will have to push it up the ladder a bit to try and get it if that's what it take to see it.

- Press WinKey + R (run prompt)
- Type DCOMCNFG
- Expand DCOM config, clear any errors
- Reboot.

OK I was able to open the DCOM config, but what are the errors supposed too look like? I did not see anything highlighted or marked. There are a lot of entries in this folder how would the error appear? Any Ideas on that? Again I really appreciate the help on this.

Is it possible to push the audit trail activities of PanelView Plus ME to AssetCentre Server via the AssetCentre Client and how does the data maintained or kept if the network is down? Is there a buffer or cache on the client in order not to avoid data lost (e.g. log, recipe change, etc from the ME)?