Melsec medoc .exe

georgeingun

Good day everyone, sorry i know this is old but i would like to receive your help with DOS MEDOC SOFTWARE or WIN version if somebody has it. Thanks a lot in advanced. By the way a got to access and download an old machine with a MITSUBISHI F2-40M. Thanks again somebody with any link or you can send it to me to [email protected]

If you get the software you’ll also need an interface, I think it’s a F2-20GF1.

You also need an SC/03 cable, or I think an SC/09 may also work.

Andy

Thanks for your answer Andy, I already have the interface and the cable for connections. I need to know where I can find a downloadable link for this software medoc.

mx.google.com rejected your message to the following email addresses:
[email protected] ([email protected])
Your message wasn't delivered because the recipient's email provider rejected it.

mx.google.com gave this error:
This message was blocked because its content presents a potential security issue. Please visit https://support.google.com/mail/?p=BlockedMessage to review our message content and attachment content guidelines. f19si15633770wrg.419 - gsmtp

I tried!!

MEDOC V2.40 or an old version GX DEVELOPER

Hello,

I´m searching for a programmation manual of MEDOC V2.40 or an old version GX DEVELOPER for the Mitsubishi PLCs.

Thank you.