Timer Troubles

catait

Hi all

I've recently started using a PLC DL06 (recently as in maybe 7 days) and I'm trying to find a way to change the value of K in a timer from ms to min. I've been eavesdropping on other threads that mention changing K to a v register and I can access the v registers, but I'm not sure what it actually means to switch to say V4110-V41103. Is there a specific register I'm looking for, or do these numbers represent something else entirely?

Any help would be really appreciated! Thanks!
catait

The K is a constant and does not change. Vnn is a memory area which you change on the fly if you wish. The max time of the timers is 999.9 seconds.
From the manual:
Timers are used to time an event for a desired period. The single input timer will time as long as the input is on. When the input changes from on to off, the timer current value is reset to 0. There is a tenth of a second and a hundredth of a second timer available with a maximum time of 999.9 and 99.99 seconds respectively. There is a discrete bit associated with each timer to indicate that the current value is equal to or greater than the preset value. The timing diagram below shows the relationship between the timer input, associated discrete bit, current value and timer preset