AB/Rockwell Studio 5000 - Compactlogix L43 Support

skyfox

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anyone know why CompactLogix L4x Series are not supported with Rockwell's new Studio 5000 Software?

My understanding was that RsLogix 5000 got replaced by Studio 5000. Did Rockwell drop support for the above PLC's?

Thx.

L45 processors can only run firmware up to version 20. Studio 5000 begins at version 21. Logix 5000 is still supported.

From what I understand the L4x PLC's can only be flashed up to v20. Studio 5000 started at v21. So you will need to use RsLogix 5000 for the L4x PLC's.

jkerekes & Bullzi,

Thanks for the info and clarification.

Best Regards.

Similar Topics

Hello! Hope you are great. I need to make a change in a PLC with ladder logic. I will mount a analog valve and I need to control it in ramp up...
Replies
Views
Hi currently my existing PLC using AB motor & driver to spin production, however customer want to another set, if this possible we use different...
Replies
Views
I have always controlled servos in Rockwell motion using position loop. I have an application where one process will push against a servo...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm doing a more standardize version of one of my programs and organizing things into UDTs and whatever else I can do to shrink the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect with a Compact Logix L32E with version 20 firmware. I have downloaded ver. 20.05 software, it says it is installed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom