Panelbuilder32 doubts

EmmanuelM

Hi guys I'll appreciate for your support.

I want to know if there is a way to change the text of a label depending of the numeric value of a tag in the PLC

Micrologix1400 PanelView300
N7:0 = 0 ---> 43602E
N7:0 = 1 ---> 42658E

thanks

Welcome to the Forum!

Yes, you should be able to use a multi-state indicator in Panelbuilder32 to get that result. That is, so long as the text is static and will not frequently change to something else. You can have more than two values and associated texts if needed and you could make the text dynamic with a little more work.

Thank you guys it is exactly what i was looking for.

No it will not change frequently just one or twice per day when the operator change the part number.

Thank you guys it is exactly what i was looking for.

No it will not change frequently just one or twice per day when the operator change the part number.

The value of N7:0 will change a couple of times per day, right?

Not the text of "43602E" and "42658E", right?

N7:0 could change a thousand times per day, no problem, as long as the two associated texts stay the same, the multistate indicator with static text will be fine.