FT application issue

nievesdelimon

Hi,

Earlier today an application already loaded onto a Panel View stopped working properly. All the go to display buttons stopped working. After turning the device off and on again the buttons were working, but every indicator displayed Error as if their respective tags were wrong; about thirty minutes later the situation went back on its own to go to display buttons not working and connections being ok.

After uploading and restoring the application I verified the buttons were configured correctly.

Does anyone know what might be happening and how to fix it?

The PV and application were working fine yesterday. :confused:

Do you have a global connection set for Remote Display Number? If that value is non-zero (usually read from the PLC) then screen navigation via the HMI is locked.