Newbie Questions.

As for courses I think the money would be better spent on getting some hardware from ebay or similar sites to play with you could probably resell it to make some money back and in the long rung nothing beats hands on.

This is what I did, even though I was enrolled in a class that had plc training. I first bought a ten point micrologix 1000 off eBay for under $100, a generic USB adapter, and downloaded the free version of Rslogix and Rslinx. I bought the PDF version of Plc Professor's training book. I highly recommend it.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I'm a new member here. I've joined as I want to learn about PLC programming. I've got a few questions to begin with. To get me...
Replies
Views
Hi - I am unfamiliar with Siemens PLCs but have been given ownership of an S7-300 CPU318-2 with IO and a network interface card at site. The PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello folks! I try to interpret how View SE are communicating with the S7 without having very much information, I don't have an I/O List and I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone Just as a disclaimer I'm new to PLCs in general so I apologise if I'm not making any sense. In a nutshell I have a Micrologix 1100...
Replies
Views
Hello all Life long electrician, and been playing with a Mitsubishi FX3U-64M + FX3U-4LC PID controller. Its installed and programmed in a piece...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom