Cimplicity: Bit addressing with Symbolic Tags

sasha

Hello Gents, I am new to Cimplicity and we are using Symbolic addressing with a Rx3i GE PLC

I was wondering if Cimplicity supports bit level addressing from a Word Tag

e.g. I have a status tag called PumpStatus of type Word. I would like to use each bit of this word to show different statuses like Pumpstatus.01, Pumpstatus.02 etc

I know we can do this with PumpStatus BAND 1 which tells me the bit 1 value, but I would like to know if there is a way to see the status of each bit without using the BAND instruction

Thanks for your help

Similar Topics

I'm trying to display a 32 bit word from my PLC (ProWorx32), which I have used a double precision add block to achieve. The problem is, even...
Replies
Views
I have a Point defined in Cimplicity 8.1 as follows. Point Name: TESTBOOL Data Type: BOOL Device ID: GEPLC Address: %M100 The device being...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! This is my first time posting, though I have been to this site a few times hunting for some random problem like we all do. I...
Replies
Views
Hi good day Everyone, I have a cimplicity v10 project with 7 to 8k tags communicating with AB PLC through OPC and Rslinx classic. I have this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom