Panel Builder 32 Tag Address Use in FT.View SE

Murtaza45

Hi, I'm using Panel Builder 32, and want to use its address in Factory Talk View SE but i'm confusing to import its address in F.Talk view. I'm not understanding what the address used in it. i.e I:1/10, O:35 like that. Whts means??. For more, My PLC and HMI communication running in Devicenet. How I use in F.Talk View??

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm using Panel Builder 32, and want to use its address in Factory Talk View SE but i'm confusing to import its address in F.Talk view. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello all I’m working on coverting a application from PV Standard to Plus, when I open the .PBA file and click on any of objects that write/read...
Replies
Views
Ok I am using panel builder 32 and a allen bradley panel view 550. So I put a got to screen slector and I can go to objective properties and set...
Replies
Views
This is about PanelBuilder32 Ver. 3.8. There are two columns in the Tag Editor Window, "Swap Bytes" and "Swap Word", for which I could not find...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I could download panel builder 32 for old rockwell HMI's? Our supplier is no help and we are struggling to find the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom