Help with panel builder how to identfi a move to screen tag

joeparrish

Ok I am using panel builder 32 and a allen bradley panel view 550.

So I put a got to screen slector and I can go to objective properties and set it as the screen I want it to go to but how do I change the text on it?

example I have it set to go to screen knive 1 and 3 but the messages just says go to

Click on the screen navigation button that you want to change. Then go up to the "format" drop down menu, and select "inner text". You will see a text box in the top left area of the screen where you can modify the text.

This one took me a bit too...

Heres a picture of dmroeder's post
enterText.JPG

dmroeder said:
Click on the screen navigation button that you want to change. Then go up to the "format" drop down menu, and select "inner text". You will see a text box in the top left area of the screen where you can modify the text.

This one took me a bit too...
cool thast worked thanks