Proximity switches and possible issue

I read the topic header "Proximity switches and possible issue" as if there is a potential issue with some proximity sensors and their application, and you want to inform the community about this. How very helpful.

It turns out you are actually asking about help designing your application, and the proximity sensor is not the "issue".

Is clickbaiting now a thing, even in forum posts ?

Hey jasperMP,

I would appreciate if you can read the individual post instead of reading the title. Yes I had/have question regarding possible issue with proximity sensor and if someone picks up the part from conveyor and put it back and how can i avoid this situation and I already designed my application for this but I was looking for different way to bypass this issue in my application and few people give a new idea and different approach to the program the same application and I had no idea about that new style of programming or using move function and first scan bit and move values to tag and all and I haven't ask your someone to design an application for me and I respect everyone's time and if someone trying to help me a little bit instead of writing an application I guess that is the purpose of this forum or no?

If you are still thinking I was looking for someone to design my application i would encourage you to take few mins and see the post in this thread and my code which i already designed for an application and ask people's input!

Have a great day!

Thanks