E300 hardware config

maxfli11

I'm setting up some E300's for an impending MCC upgrade, and I'm having some issues. I have the 193-EIOGP control modules, specifically
193-EIOGP-42-24D. When I add module in the config, and I get down to specifying this module, I do not have it available in the drop down list. I only have the 3 193 EIO-XX-XX modules. What do I need to download from Rockwell to get these (newer) modules recognized?
Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm using E300 as E3 Plus in emulation mode. E300 is Rockwell Automation's overload relay. But I get hardware fault when I enable Ground...
Replies
Views
When E300 powered off, the ethernet device tag data stayed at last know state, for example, fault bit is still Off, ready bit is still ON, status...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have So many E300 Control module kept dead due to Module status fault. I am trying to flash them to higher version from lower...
Replies
Views
Hello, How do I go about adding an e300 to a motor greater than 200A. I have no problem adding it to any other motor less than that. Thanks!
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I have a bunch of e300s connected to a startix which is then going to the plc. All of them are showing their MS and NS lights...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom