E300 Overload Relay Emulation Mode Hardware Fault

Asefakaratas

Hi,

I'm using E300 as E3 Plus in emulation mode. E300 is Rockwell Automation's overload relay. But I get hardware fault when I enable Ground Fault from trip or warning enable parameter. Actually same situation with this technote (Knowledgebase ID: QA59485). You can access this technote if you have RA account.

If I disable ground fault there is no fault. The solution in the article is not working. I've checked firmwares, eds files but still fault occurs.

I use 193-ECM-DNT, 193-EIOGP-42-24D, 193-CBCT2 and 193-ESM-I-60A-C55. I am emulating the E3 Plus (9-45 A) model. When I checked the firmware, they are all correct. Also I can not change firmware when I enabled emulation mode.

How can I fix this problem? Do you have any solution?

Thank you.