E300 overload relay

mavrick

I'm working on a E300 overload relay and I'm trying to figure out where I can find information on the communications. I'm using a preconfigured device, with aop profile. I have found all the tags in my controller tags. But they don't really make sense as to what input data to use and what output data to use for control tags. I have looked through the manual and no help. Anyone have information on what the different tags control? Thanks

I'm looking for something a little more related to the parameters list . Like what is found on page 631 of the manual. I don't understand what exactly the device profile tag name is controlling. Example I.Digital1Pt01Data, if I used this profile tag in the logic would it start the motor or what would it control?

it would read whatever you have wired to I.Digital1Pt01Data, once you know what is wired to this input you could create an alias to this input with a name that matches what is wired to it.
If you had a contactor feed back wired to it you could name the tag XXX_cont_Feedback and alias that to I.Digital1Pt01Data.

Alan.

Would this still apply with a Ethernet/ network cable. Sorry for the questions but I’m struggling to understand. I’m using the network with feedback application. The way the tags are setup is hard for me to understand.

Okay that gives me a better idea. Where I’m getting hung up is does pt01 control when the motor starts on 2 wire and pt02 controls the motor starting over Ethernet. Something similar to drive parameters.