Factory Talk Alarms and Event versions

spaderkung

Hi,

Although I enjoy reading the rants about the Rockwell products, I hope there is some solution to the following problem.

My products are
FTView SE 8.20 (corresponding license bought for Developer, User and ViewPoint)
Studio 5000 v29 (Logix Designer 29.00.01)

My known problem is that Studio 5000 installs the following in v2.81:
- Factory Talk Services Platform - version 2.81
- Factory Talk Alarms and Events - version 2.81

But with FTView SE the version of these components is 2.80.

So.. with both Studio 5000 and FTview Studio installed on developer PC, then it is not possible to export a FTView prjoct to customer PC with only FView.

My workaround is VM with only FTView Studio installed and I use another for Studio 5000.

But I would like a better solution.

Thanks, hope you've enjoyed.

Thanks, the answer I hoped for. But can I find a package of these components in the download section? I looked but found only the full versions of the software.

I need a full component package because now the customer pc is already shipped and I see it next time on commissioning.

Also a good link to that matrix.

Br
Jon