Factory talk SE Alarms

ziyaddin2015

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi All,

I am trying to make the machine to stop with an alarm “clean lid welder required “ every 10000 cycles. I can trigger an alarm in logic and I can see the logic will cause the machine to stop but no alarms will come up on HMI. I picked all the unused tags and not sure why it won’t work after I did HMI download. I AFI’d logic for now. Any suggestion will greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Are you sure your "alarm tag" became true in the controller tags?

If so, was the right tag connected to your alarm in your HMI application?

I was informed alarm tag uses different array structure. Let’s say. Other lines setup as Alarm[1.1] but this one as Alarm[1.1.1] from my understanding. I haven’t got a chance to look at it though.